Poldina Micro lamp Sage
- Includes contact charging base
- Rechargeable and replaceable lithium-Ion battery pack lasts approximately 400 charging cycles. Order replacement battery packs from Zafferano America.
- Battery lasts about 6-7 hours at full power
- Charging time is 3-4 hours
- Suitable for outdoor use (powder-coated finishes only)
- Plug not included
- Polycarbonate diffuser
- Full-range touch dimming
- 2.8 x 2.8 x 10.8 inches
To recharge your Poldina Pro Micro lamp, plug the USB terminal on the charging base into a 5V-1A USB charging plug adaptor (not included) or a USB multi-port charging station. Place the lamp on the base. The translucent top will glow red while charging and turn green once the charging cycle is complete. A full charge takes 3-4 hours. The lamp should be removed from the charging cradle when the battery is fully charged.